Sunday, December 13, 2015

Introductions!

I don't think I like my blog title. I don't think I like my link name, either. But, I guess I like the similarity of the title and link to my chocolate blog....

Hello, my dear blog readers. Welcome to my book blog. If you're reading this, I assume you like to read. (If not, I apologize for the pain these words are probably causing your eyeballs/brain. But if you're still reading that's more your fault than mine, isn't it?). It's probably even safe to assume that you read a lot. (Or, you're a masochist who is still reading my blog of words?). You probably even have a whole list of books that you love and love to re-read.

I certainly do, but I can't say my list is very long. But, I can tell you that the fastest way to make me forget this list is to ask me what my favorite book is.

Hence, my blog! As I search for re-readable books, I will review everything that I read on this blog. That way, instead of racking my suddenly bookless brain for book recommendations, I can just recommend my blog!

My friends will also be relieved from the bulk of my book ramblings (though I'm sure anyone who has read King Arthur will empathize with my frustration for Guinevere. I know the Wife of Bath's Tale isn't considered a King Arthur legend, but letting the rapist go because she feels like it is just SO Guinevere).

Onto the ramblings!



P.S.: You can also find me on http://weheartit.com/maria_ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment